Tickets to the January Star Theatre whisky event are now available.
With peated expressions on showcase from a local Tasmanian Distillery, alongside peated releases from the Isle of Mull in Scotland, we will do our best to "Beat the January heat with some Peat".
Tasmanian single malt whisky and spirit from Adams Distillery will be showcased, with CEO/Chairman Adam Pinkard on hand to guide and assist through their multiple offerings.
The evening will then vertically explore Ledaig, a Scottish peated whisky released from the only distillery located on the Isle of Mull.
The Scotch Malt Whisky Society (SMWS) featured will be from Distillery Number 42, with no prizes for guessing what that might be... OK there will be prizes, as always!
$59 (summer event special pricing) Cost includes:
TASMANIAN SHOWCASE SPIRITS - Adams Distillery, Glen Ireh Estate
- A welcome cocktail made with an Adams Barrel Aged gin
- A peated Adams Sherry Cask
- A peated Adams Shiraz Cask
FEATURED SCOTTISH DISTILLERY - Ledaig
- Ledaig Sinclair Series Rioja - 12 Year Old single malt (46.3% ABV)
- Signatory Vintage - 9 Year Old single malt (46% ABV)
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society 42.49 ‘Dirty Martini’ 13 Year Old single malt, single cask, natural cask strength (58.3% ABV)
20ml serves of each single malt featured
A light supper/tasting morsels
Numbers are limited to 25 whisky tasting participants in The Star Theatre’s private function room.
Some drinks featured are high in ABV and served at ‘cask strength’, so please drink responsibly.
COVID safe hygiene measures will be in effect.
Cancellation policy: Tickets can only be refunded or transferred up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event.